lomicmasom Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Jurassic Games Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the near future, 10 death row convicts are forced to compete in a virtual reality game that pits them against dinosaurs and each other.
Hands down the worst acting I've ever seen, this movie has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Loved this film I enjoyed the special effects but then I love dinosaur movies. It borrowed from the running man film with Arnie. The end has a double Wammy where the end you expect is suddenly switched. You get to hate the other nine contestants and love the hero. Though it is set in a virtual world the death is real. There are some unexpected twists especially the ending. We had T.Rex, Velocorapters, man eating plants, Tricerotops and pterodactyls what's not to like. I really enjoyed this film. Action from start to finish and presenters who get what they deserve.

G.I. Joe: Ever Vigilant movie download in hdThe Death of Jack Hamilton in hindi download free in torrentPiranha movie free download hdThe Amazing Spider-Man full movie download in hindi hdEpisode 1.59 download torrentChor Lauheung 720pSpy Kids movie hindi free downloadthe The Great Northfield Raid full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 1.31 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBattlefield Earth full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by lomicmasom
Please log in to post a reply.