lomicmasom Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Free Download Kim Possible

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b "Kim Possible" is about a high-school cheerleader who, with the help of her best friend Ron Stoppable and his pet Naked Mole Rat Rufus, saves the world from various comical villains and still finds time to be a relatively normal girl with crushes, extracurricular activities, and high-school rivals.
Kim Possible looks like an average high-school cheerleader, but in her spare time, she saves the world from super villains. Her buddy, Ron Stoppable, his pet Rufus, and a resourceful webmaster named Wade collaborate on secret missions and can do anything. When she's not defeating the bad guys, Kim still has to cope with typical pressures of school, family and social life.
I love this show! It was well animated, great characters, and had awesome action sequences! I loved the plot lines and Kim, Ron, and Rufus make an amazing team. Highly recommend this show! One of my favorites of all time!! I miss watching this show
"Kim Possible" rocks! Not only is it funny and exciting, but it's on 7 days a week. You can't hate that.<br/><br/>What I like is that the good girl is a cheerleader, which breaks the usual "cheerleaders are the bad guys" motif of a lot of teen sitcoms, including Disney's own "Lizzie McGuire." And Ron, in the classic clumsy sidekick role, is awesome.<br/><br/>The Middleton High sign is pretty hilarious too, with its ever changing text.<br/><br/>The villains are hilarious. Draaken in particular. He's a power-crazed megalomaniac who always thinks he's smarter than he really is. In fact, his henchwoman, Shego, is actually smarter than him, and is always wondering why she left a life of heroism (with Team Go) to work for this guy. (Maybe this is why she chooses to rule the world in "Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time"). Plus Draaken can never remember Ron's name (until Ron forces him to say it in "Kim Possible: So the Drama").<br/><br/>The greatest thing about this show is the little nuances: Wade never leaving his room (which gives the show a bit of a "Charlie's Angels" touch), the Spanish guitar riff that always plays to introduce a scene at Bueno Nacho, Ron always ordering a Chimerito combo Grande size, Wade's omnipresent cup of soda, the cool gadgets (the grappling hook hairdryer, the stealth suit, the communicator, the battle suit from "So the Drama," etc)…all those little things that make a show like this enjoyable.

What Have They Done to Your Daughters movie in tamil dubbed downloadSoiled movie in hindi dubbed downloadArizona full movie download mp4Balancing Act movie hindi free downloadZeke and Luther 720p moviesEpisode 2.29 movie in hindi free downloadBr tal Legend full movie downloadMasters of the sky full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSamurai Jack full movie download 1080p hdThe Bronze Buckaroo song free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by lomicmasom
Please log in to post a reply.