lomicmasom Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi Savage Islands Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A swashbuckling adventure which takes place in the mid-1800's on the South Pacific islands where bloody raids and battles were once the rule of the day.
You've probably watched tons of these type movies. Albet better ones. Nate and Hayes tries to be swashbuckling fun but it fails on so many levels. Starting with Tommy Lee Jones in his early days of acting or rather overacting here. He has always been a ham and his Bully Hayes is this blowhard who thinks he is all that.<br/><br/>His character is boring plain and simple. OKeefe and Seagrove are also bland characters, obviously precursors to Pirates of the Caribbeans Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann - they have neither the spontaneity or chemistry that Will and Elizabeth have in the latter film. Hayes' crew is little more than fodder chewing up the scenery with the exception of Bruce Allpress's sexy salt-and-pepper bearded sea captainish first mate who has some amusing scenes especially one where he is coming out of a whorehouse.<br/><br/>The villain in the movie Ben Pease played by the late Max Phipps does basically the same scenery-chewing overacting schlock that Tommy Lee Jones does. Comparing this movie to Raiders of the Lost Ark or any other more entertaining action film is ridiculous. The movie suffers from too much over acting and also probably could have used better writers .Tommy Lee Jones though is just not up to the task for this movie he doesn't have the acting chops nor the personality or charisma to pull off such a role and I don't think even today he would be able to pull it off he is just not that type of actor. I will say over all that the movie is worth a watch , just don't go into it expecting more than a bubble-headed type swashbuckler if you want to see another movie that's like this one check out 1978 swashbuckler with Robert Shaw. 5/10
I remember watching thisa kid and enjoyed it, so I was curious to see if still held up and for the most part it did. Set in a South Pacific that never really existed and cutting fairly loose with history, it was still a fun adventure with plenty of action and some memorable characters. A little cheesy in places but you expect that in a movie like this. If I was to have any criticism the movie's beginning kind of robs any suspense of what happens to the crew in the rest of the movie and given Hayes relationship with his crew during the main adventure, he seems pretty blasé about what happens to them at the start, it was at odds with how he was portrayed for the most part. That said a good fun adventure.

Smoking Lucille download moviestamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!Xi you ji zhi da sheng gui lai movie download in mp4Polder full movie in hindi free download mp4The Assassination Bureau movie download in hdCatherine full movie torrentHalf Life Lambda Protocol full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Continuing Adventures of the Battling Bag Lady: Naughty or Nice hd full movie downloadKite Liberator full movie online freeCommandos hd full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by lomicmasom
Please log in to post a reply.